Yes, I’m PR friendly! As a Vancouver mom, I’ve developed a blog that encourages and supports moms while also sharing new products or services that can help make their lives easier. I love working with family-friendly brands who want to connect and share their stories with my readers.
My background is in writing and storytelling. I’ve been telling stories since I was ten years old and have a B.A. in English (2006) and a B.A. in Writing (2014). I also have a background as an editor; nothing ruins a good story worse than a misspelled word or a wrongly placed comma. My blog is built on stories—stories of the life of a mom—which other moms can relate to. I’d be happy to showcase your product, book, website or service in a story of its own on my blog.
Interested in some storytelling? Email me at bway_writer at yahoo.ca to request my stats and rates.
- Party host and organizer for BloggersFete 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Blog ambassador for the 2016 and 2017 Healthy Family Expos, Odyssey Adventure Club (2015-2016), author Tricia Goyer, Bright Ideas Press (2015)
- Summer training program with 5 Minutes for Mom in 2013
- Contributing writer for The Untrained Housewife
- Contributing writer for Suite 101.com (2008-2011)
- Guest blogger on a variety of other mom blogs
- Blogger behind The Koala Mom since August 2006
Work with me on a story:
- product review: I test out your product (or book, business, website, etc) and craft a story around it and how it made my life (or my daughters’ lives) easier, more fun, etc.
- sponsored post: I write a story featuring your product (or book, business, website, etc) and why I think it’s something amazing for moms or families
- social media shout-out: I feature your product (or book, business, website, etc) on one or more of my social media channels, with a story crafted to suit each channel
- ambassadorship: let’s keep telling stories together! With an ambassadorship, I’ll craft a series of blog and social media posts to tell a bigger or longer stories about your product for my readers.
Other brands that have worked with me:
Some of the amazing brands I’ve had a chance to work with include Graco Baby, Staples Canada, Smiletown Dentistry, Minted.com, PregnancyVancouver.ca, Shopper’s Drug Mart, and more.
For some samples of my work, check out these posts:
- 10 Tips for a Great Surprise Party
- Safer Internet Day and the Pink Shirt Promise
- A Romantic Getaway at Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Drive Into Spring with Wet Weather Wisdom
- 5 Ways to Nurture Yourself as a Mom
Bonnie, I came across your blog when searching “online math curriculum” as I do every so often 🙂 Would you be interested in working with UnLock Math, a Canadian homeschool math curriculum based in Ontario? Our website is www.unlockmath.com Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi Matthew, thanks for reaching out! Please email me at bway_writer at yahoo.ca and we can chat more! Have a great day.
Hi, I am founder of Catholic Doula Program and I would love to work with you – so email me back and let’s set up a live chat via Facebook. Let me know if you know what “doula” means or not!