I’ve been hard at work this week planning a party. A very big party.
This August is my 9th blogging anniversary. And I’m super excited to be celebrating it with five other awesome mom bloggers, who also have blogoversaries in August! We’ve got some great giveaways and events planned, so save the date and drop by to party with us!
My fabulous party co-hosts are (left to right in the image above):
- Tammy Mitchell from In R Dream
- Ashley Picco from Tales of Mommyhood (celebrating 7 years as a blogger)
- Suzanne Rudge from Maple Mouse Mama (4 years of blogging this August)
- Heather van Mil from Life Love and the Pursuit of Play (our “newest” blogger at 2 years!)
- Lisa Marie Fletcher from the Canadian Homeschooler (marking 5 years of blogging)
I’ve even got a pre-party giveaway for you!
Tommee Tippee offers a huge selection of baby bottles and feeding products. Jade uses their insulated sippy cups on a daily basis. They also have environmentally friendly glass bottles made from premium borosilicate glass which is a BPA, phthalate & toxin free material. Glass is the ideal material for eco-friendly parents who want a recyclable & sustainable material to feed their newborn.
- Environmentally friendly glass bottle which is naturally free from BPA, phthalates & toxins, superior stain resistant and easy to clean & sterilize
- Glass bottle with a natural feel nipple for “just like Mom” feedings
- Easy latch slow flow nipple for smooth transition between breast and bottle
- Optimum venting valve with slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Easy hold bottle design with accurate feeding and measurement markings on bottle
Tommee Tippee glass bottles are available at Babies R Us, Walmart and Amazon.com.
Or you can enter to win a set right here! Just use the Rafflecopter form below. And don’t forget to mark your calendar for our August Bloggers Fete!
Giveaway open to residents of Canada and the US over the age of 18 except where prohibited by law. One winner will be randomly chosen via Rafflecopter and notified via email. The Koala Mom is not responsible for prize or shipping. I was compensated for this giveaway; all opinions expressed are my own.